Shinichi Kato Office Co., Ltd.
Shinichi Kato Office Co., Ltd.is a specialist for rubber and tire industry.
Shinichi Kato Office is distributor of rubber materials and rubber machinery in Japan and doing import and export rubber materials and machinery.
Shinichi Kato Office Co., Ltd provides consulting work for marketing, technical approval and other related project in rubber and tire industry.
For inquiry, Please contact to email@example.com
Summary of the company
- Company name: Shinichi Kato Office Co., Ltd.
- Address: 11-7 Nihonbashikabutocho, Chuoku, Tokyo 103-0026 Japan
- Phone:+81-3-5645-8670 Fax:+81-3-56458671
- Email for inquiry : firstname.lastname@example.org
- CEO and President: Shinichi Kato
- URL: www.rubberstation.com
- Sales turnover : approx.. Japanese yen 1.3 billion( US$12 millions) in 2016
- Joint venture companies (Co-owner companies) overseas.
- Indo-Japan Polymers Pvt Ltd. (Rubber compounding and plastic masterbatch production in India, jointly operated with Ramcharan Company)
- VRG JAPAN Rubber Export Joint Stock Company (Natural rubber export company in Vietnam, jointly operated with Vietnam Rubber Group(VRG), JTC Corporation)
- Synthetic rubber, natural rubber, reclaimed rubber
- Rubber compounds
- Carbon black
- Softner, plasticizer
- Rubber chemicals, curing chemicals
- Rubber machinery (kneader mixer, mixing mill, batch off machine, weighing system, compression press, injection molding machine, vacuum press,etc), used machinery
- Tire tube scrap
- Marketing of foreign origin rubber materials and machinery for Japanese companies
- Getting technical approvals by Japanese rubber and tire companies
- Lecturing of rubber materials market (supply and demand, price trend, topics) in Japan Rubber Association.
- Making presentation of rubber materials, machinery in Japanese Rubber Association, The Society of Rubber Science and Technology, Japan, Rubber posty, Rubber Times and other magazines.
- Procurement of rubber and tire raw materials in overseas countries for local production
- Procurement of rubber products in local market
- Special report of specific market and project
Releasing regular reports on
Bridgestone, Sumitomo rubber, Yokohama rubber, Toyo tire, Kinugawa rubber, Fukoku, Inoac and major rubber companies in Japan and also Japanese transplants overseas